Something for Everyone- In addition to three General Sessions we will be offering a wide variety of breakout sessions tailored to three different "tracks"
Track One- Adoption and Foster Care: Where Do I Start?
Track Two- Adoption and Foster Care: I Would Like More Help
Track Three- I Can't Foster or Adopt: How Else Can I Help?
2017 Keynote Speaker -Jason Johnson:
Our Keynote Speaker this year is Jason Johnson
Past Breakout and Panel Sessions have included:
- Trust-Based Relationship Intervention (TBRI) Part I and Part II (Track 2)
- Domestic Opportunities to Care for the Vulnerable Child (Track 3)
- Steps to Foster Care and Adoption (Track 1)
- Attachment and Bonding (Track 1 & Track 2)
- Multi-Racial Q&A Panel (Track 1 & Track 2)
- Counting the Cost: Adoption and Your Birth Children (Track 1 & Track 2)
- Trends in Orphan Care and Adoption (Track 1 & Track 3)
- Therapeutic Parenting or Plain Ol' Parenting (Track 1 & Track 2)
- Healing the Reactive Attachment Disordered Child (Track 2)
- International Orphan Care Panel (Track 3)
- Resurrecting Biblical Hospitality (Track 1 & Track 3)
- Navigating the Rough Waters of the Internet with Foster/Adopted Children (Track 2)
Cost: $15 (includes lunch and breakouts)